Friday, March 4, 2011

News

Figured it was time we get a blogspot going.

First and foremost, I couldn't be happier to announce that we will be releasing our UNIFORM 7in on To Live a Lie Records. They've been putting out the best stuff lately (XBrainiaX cd, Backslider 7in among many others) The record is already at the plant and we've been ironing out the details with the artwork. It's gonna be 500 copies and come with a digital download. Go here to check out what they've put out and what else is coming up: http://www.tolivealie.com

The FORFEIT 7in and SELF INFLICTED Split material is basically done. I got some mixes of it and there's just a couple things that need some tweaking and then I will post some songs online to show yall.

Vocals were finished for the TYRANNY cd as well. At only 6 songs, it will be brief, but brutal. I plan on posting the Melvins cover we did from that session when its all mixed and ready.

Last January, the 23rd to be exact, we recorded 12 tracks for an upcoming tape. It's gonna be called WRENCH and it'll be our rawest stuff to date as well as much more straight forward than our other stuff. Not to say we're heading in a straight forward direction, but for this release, it was what I was going for.

Also, around the same time in January, inspiration struck, and I wrote about 20 songs really late one night. Since then, I've been ironing them out and am planning for them to go on a full length cd. I might shoot for 25 songs. For a long time now I actually wasn't interested in doing another full length, but since all these songs came to me at once, I feel like they should be together and to me it doesn't feel like an EP or split material.

That is all. So far this year is starting off very promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment